- Invoice payment,
- Cash on delivery
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company,
- Nova Poshta
- In detail
MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, FODDER MONOKALTSIYFOSFAT OF GOST 23999-80
Also it is applied for the purpose of conservation in the food industry, and also to processing of packing materials (foodstuff).
Represents gray or with other shade powder with inclusion of small granules. Contains about 23% of phosphorus and 17% of calcium. Monokaltsiyfosfat possesses the greatest biological comprehensibility.
Chemical formula: Ca(H2PO4)2. Certificate
- calcium will paralyze harmful effects of harmful elements as sodium, magnesium, potassium, etc.;
- calcium is simply irreplaceable for normal functioning of muscles, heart, nervous system, etc.;
- calcium promotes good digestion, activating digestive enzymes;
- calcium increases immunity of organism;
- the phosphorus which is contained in monokaltsiyfosfata carries out intestinal adsorption, transport of lipids, increases immunity, and also enters into structure of nucleic acids and regulates protein biosynthesis;
- phosphorus does not destroy vitamins and enzymes;
- the phosphorus which is contained in monokaltsiyfosfata does not block amino acid and squirrel;
- phosphorus is useful to all types of exchange - carbohydrate, mineral, power, lipidic, proteinaceous;
- the phosphorus which is contained in monokaltsiyfosfata is free from impurity of heavy metals.
|Name of indicators||Limit rates||Actual indicators|
|Mass fraction, %,
All phosphorus (in terms of P), not less
in two-percent citric acid, % of the general phosphorus, not less
in water, %, from the general phosphorus, not less
|Calcium, %, no more||18||15,7|
|Fluorine, %, no more||0,2||0,18|
|Arsenic, %, no more||0,001||0,0001|
|Lead, %, no more||0,002||less than 0,0015|
|Cadmium, %, no more||0,001||0,00004|
|Mercury, %, no more||0,00001||0,0000007|
|Moisture, %, no more||4||2|
|Mass fraction of ashes insoluble in hydrochloric acid, %, no more||10||1,5|
|Hydrogen ions (1-% solution)||3,5-4,5||3,7|
|The rest on sieve with diameter of cell:
5 mm, %
3 mm, %
|Outward||Light gray melnozernisty fluid powder||sootv.|
Monokaltsiyfosfat is one of main types of the chemical products offered by our company. You can buy from us monokaltsiyfosfat from pure phosphatic raw materials which conforms to all requirements of the European standards.
Storage and transportation together with other fertilizers and toxic chemicals is not allowed!